Don’t hesitate to reach out on Twitter, or send a message using the form.
Get in Touch
Submissions: currently closed.
We hope to open general subs Fall 2021 (TBD). Check back with us for updates.
- Stories should be between 1500-4000 words.
- Genre is unimportant (unless specified for a particular project), but we want to see some major element of weird or dark fiction (we wanna see horror, dystopian, bizarro, unsettling, eerie, transgressive, gothic, etc.)
- Submitted work should be original (no reprints). For any accepted work, we ask to hold the rights until publication+120 days. After this period, full rights revert back to the author.
- We allow simultaneous submissions as long as you withdraw from us should your work be accepted elsewhere.
- Pay is a token payment of $15 per accepted story paid out upon publication (unless otherwise noted).
- Multiple submissions are fine. Limit to 2 stories per project. (Note: we will only include one piece per author in any one project.)
Novelettes and Novellas:
- We’d like to publish shorter works that can be read in one or two sittings.
- Send us your short story or novelette collections and your novellas. Keep your count in the range of 10k-35k words.
- We will accept reprints of short stories included in collections as long as the author holds all rights to the work.
- Not looking for romance or fantasy. We want to publish horror, bizarro, weird speculative fiction, or genre mash-ups.